Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Play Pokemon Computer

Hanging Filzbehältnis


This felted bird nest has been fun.


Because I liked but for Filzbehältnisse lovely little things necessary paraphernalia, etc., make declarations of love, comes to this bird's nest now no bird.

The thing is pretty big ...







The beads are from a necklace from the 60-70s. I got it from someone who knew I could use something and they would have otherwise been thrown away only. Finally, after much time I have found a use for all at once.

It looks very nice, as the light shines through them.

I felted silk fibers and pieces of ribbon.


My favorite color has always been blue. In very different tones. For some time, but more and more mixed apple green and golden yellow in my blue stuff.

This suspended canterbury comes with me on 2 Christmas at my market stand to Villingen in the Black Forest and hopefully finding a new home (where it should not dangle in the walnut, but in the apartment).


0 comments:

Post a Comment