Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why Are People Wearing This Bracelet?

Felt on Gypsy



Stuff like that can be done now, when I look at the sore finger stick ...

would I like to have put on at least three finger thimbles, but I'm never, but rather because they disturb me.


The belt is adjustable and has a rose bud on the end.









It is a "Double compartment bag"


Or 2 in 1









I was on the stand in Germany mentioned that the Hungarian embroidery Sun would look like. When I told that these are Gypsy motifs, there were still some Hungarian.

Then I have to say so out loud, not the embroidery and the patterns have to do the least with Hungarian tradition. The Gypsies, however, also do not have their own tradition here as in any other European and non European countries. They professed to as Gypsies rather than as Hungarians.


There are very different types of Hungarian embroidery. A well known is from the town of Kalocsa (pronounced Koldcha). This is so "colorful gypsy", the floral pattern is quite different. (The photo shows a traditional dress from the resort.)
more about new design, there are Gypsy here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment