Monday, October 25, 2010

Cervical Spondolysis And Dizziness

Online Advent Filzkurs 2010

DETAILS about the online Advent Felt Workshop 2010

I invite you to Christmas in the virtual course Filzhof to Fusseltanne.

you can
there. Felt and implemented ideas to use later,
. Filzinspirationen for the Christmas and winter time, for decoration or gifts received,
. me and ask each other questions,
. ogle each other's works,
. and just Have fun.

How does it work?
The course is divided into 4 blocks of 2 and runs 30 Nov. 2010th

Participants get to me every Tuesday (from 02, 11) a new task by sending an elaborately crafted pdf file to send. The photos with illustrated step-by-step guide to the project of the week.

Each felts when he has time, no obligation, no pressure.

If you join, you will get.
• 4 challenging pdf files with the necessary Filzinfos. •
ie access to Filzhof to Fusseltanne. a closed Blog for the course participants. Wherever you live in the world, here is asked in a nice round, been gossiped and exchanged. •
entering the Fusseltanne Workshop Gallery where you upload your photos and work can show the world. Crazy color combinations, modified dimensions, etc. inspired by the projects are warmly Welcome.


What issues will there be?
first advent calendar for adults words, only 4 cases are in it for the 4 Sundays of Advent. I show here, as can be felted paper .
second A curly-haired Filzengel in miniskirt - for hanging.
third Umfilzte stones with three-dimensional braiding : makes hand flatterer, paperweight or doorstop-size it. Great gift for men too !
4th Faltbehältnisse for small gifts. Here, the packaging may even be the gift and home affairs extends also a chocolate or a pretty stone.

... all wet felted. Who "nassfilzt," then has wonderfully clean fingernails; o).


Sounds great! How can I join?
The course costs 40 € (including 25% VAT / Hungary).
Could it not be cheaper?
But! Anyone with the banner shown above incorporates the link to THIS post on his blog (not a post, but so firmly nailed to the side), paid 35 euros (incl. 25% VAT / Hungary).
So if you make advertising, there are 5 € discount from me.

I do not really ...
I put on it another one: How about a 100% money-back guarantee ?
Who me to 08 November 2010, 18:00 Clock an email with the subject "Fusseltanne guarantee" and sends in it with its PayPal address, which I send back the course fee entirely. You need to provide any explanation, but I think constructive criticism enriching.
(It interested me even if it's a good blog friends, it is by going in my favorites under non! I feel really grown-up people can stand it and I trust corresponding reason. Maybe means a die-felter that she got little new to the fun factor was too small, bloody beginner had no success, whatever ...)

NO RISK!
If you trust me, I do my best. : O)

How do I sign up?
If you want to move into the Filzhof Fusseltanne, do the following:

first you pay 40 euros on the PayPal account corika@yahoo.com. Within 24 hours after debiting I sign with the details to invite into the closed blog, a nice thank you: o) and at 02 Nov. felting for the first Advent. Do not forget to register with the PayPal payment in the box for comments a valid email address where I send the above can and an address (which I need for the accounting).
OR
second
You ask the advertising as described above in your blog, 35 € will transfer to the PayPal account corika@yahoo.com and write a note not only the valid mail address, but the blog address so I can go watch, and I send then the above info about.



who has a PayPal account , under http://www.paypal.de/ can create one in minutes. It is recommended, because the transfer happened in minutes and there are no transaction costs as between banks. For those who can but can not get used at all, please send me an email, get my bank account and can then be transferred as normal. In the eighth case that the transfer costs must be borne by the sender and it takes longer.

enough here to explain in the comment NOT willingness to participate.


basic knowledge are welcome felt that everyone should at least have a first ball and a Hohlfilz did. (The instructions are still in great detail.)

"must" be because the relevant instructions to implement immediately?
Absolutely not! Throughout the course schedule, there is nowhere a must. Maybe someone is curious, but I know from the outset that it will not come this year to achieve. Perhaps remains the other end on the line, a cold is coming ... The. pdf files can also be printed and / or archived as Advent Strauss idea for the future, without the whole works to participate.



What is processed for wool?
True to stock or desired and what is there so to buy in the area. In www wool as you can. order here: www.wollknoll.de or http://www.filzrausch.de/ .



Questions?
set here as a comment, I will add this post then down further.

This is pure pre-Christmas fun!

get in touch, best fast!

... For the time is limited ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment