Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hawaiian Translation Of Sentences

Filzanleitungen only until 01.Nov. !



A year ago I started the first online Filzkurs the world!

35 Filzerinnen had dared to join in, just to virtually connect to felt and to gather ideas for Christmas gifts.

It worked wonderfully and across countries and the joint felt handed over to the pond.

The participants were given the course the following four instructions and individualized them at will:

first A veeery special Filzschatulle energized. I bring spirituality into the game and I guarantee that there are no 2 identical Filzbehausungen be.

second Filztannen. for hanging or standing - with a different design.

third Handstulpen with not quite a lint-free gingerbread design. There is also this year cold!

4th Crazy Patch Felt: wet felting with leftovers - it created accessories for humans, animals or premises, and certainly with a unique status.

In recent months I received many emails, if I would sell for at least the instructions again ...

Ok, who wants to can have it now bundled for 2 weeks for 29 €!
There is still time to implement it by December, basic knowledge of felts are desired.
How to order you can find the instructions:
first You shall pay 29 euros on the PayPal account: corika@yahoo.com .
second Within 24 hours after withdrawal from PayPal, I send the 4 well designed. Pdf instructions by mail to you.
third Do not forget: I ask for the transfer enter your email address, where should I send your address and I need for my accounting.

(If you have a PayPal account and when you http://www.paypal.com/ do not wish to set, leave a comment here in this respect, then I'll think of something to me. Other constructive comments are seen like !: o))

drawing!
If you order the instructions and here in the blog reader are notified, your name is on November 3rd in the Lostopf, and if you win, you get back the 29 € from me!

Do not miss this great felting!


on the wool, finished LOS !

0 comments:

Post a Comment