Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Obtain Blueprints For Old Buildings.

paper planes





















skirt: H & M, top: Esprit Scarf: TK MAXX
Hey, my Loved ones. There are some news, so I sign today. First of all I have registered for the March in the driving school, which means I'm ready for my driver's license. I hope so, that I then have until the August. Otherwise, as my study trip to Vienna early May, nothing in the way (I ask still for tips, attractions, great cafes / bars and shopping ;-)) and is also booked my summer holiday soon. Hm, yes ... and in April I'm going to spend three days in Wiesbaden, to attend a seminar journalists. This is determined pretty exciting.
What I was also wanted out ... if you give me a little bit Feedback pass, both positive and negative could. What can I change on my blog? What do you want more / less seen? refers

0 comments:

Post a Comment