Saturday, February 26, 2011

Other Treats Similar To Brownies

Luzerner Fasnacht 2011 - Whether it's good I can do? (Photo Impressions) and a personal video tip from the archive

(Click on an image allows for larger view)
If the slideshow does not start automatically, click here

Every year the same thing. No, I do not go to the Carnival in Lucerne , neither the video nor the still camera. And then come the day. The first hours, minutes, seconds. Like today, when I happened to be at Fasnachtsmäärt on the Reuss (Under the Egg) came by. Quickly Notkamera had jumped out of his jacket pocket. Just a couple of shots from the hip but should be allowed before myself.

And now no one will ask me if I'm going to move from next Thursday in the crowd. No Comment.

carnival at the station in 2010

And who asks me what I like best as video, which I can only say: "Look here" (top). Even such a chance.


Links :
Carnival 2010 -> here
Carnival 2009 -> here
Carnival "before" -> here


0 comments:

Post a Comment